Private lessons are intended to meet the individual’s needs based on experience and goals. A conversation will take place before hand, so the individual will know what to expect from their lesson.
Benefits of Private Lessons
- An introduction to Aikido to get an overall sense of the principles involved in the art.
- Extra help in learning how to fall safely and comfortably.
- Help seasoned students transcend a plateau in their training. Work on posture, breathing, footwork or on particular techniques.
- If you would like to try Aikido with a friend, partner or child.
- If you need guidance in learning how to work around a physical limitation or injury.
1 hour $50 for non-members
1 hour $30 for members
$10 for each additional person
Contact us to schedule a private lesson.